The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Friday, December 18, 2009

Audrey updates





Here are some updated photos of Audrey Jo. She is growing like a weed ( a pretty weed) and as fun as can be. She is on the verge of rolling over, but can't quite get there. She'll hang out on her side, about to roll, and then plop back down. Oh, well, she'll get there. She is also laughing and smiling tons more. We love it. I still love all her hair. I was worried she would lose it, but it is still as thick and crazy as usual. I can actually put bows in it now. It is getting so long!
Audrey loves having her own room now. We moved last Saturday into a two bedroom apartment in Idaho Falls. The additional space is wonderful. Matt got a job here in "I.F." so we decided to move so he wouldn't have to commute. I will post pictures of the new apartment once we get it all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment