Yep. I know it is a little late. But, better late than never...I always say. Here are some pics of our dinner and one of Audrey and I. Don't ask me why Matt and I didn't get a picture together. I got pictures of the food and Audrey...sorry Matt. :)
This was a delicious dessert called "Chocolate Bundles." Mini candy bars go inside a square of puff pastry. I also put in some strawberries. You bring up the sides and twist the tops and bake them. Sooo easy. Then you serve it with some homemade chocolate ganache and whipped cream. Yum!
This was a new recipe I tried for chicken scampi. Holy cats. It was divine. Peppers, butter, garlic and lemon. What's there not to love?
Um...I think you should post the recipes of that yumminess! I'm salivating from the pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteCorinne-- I found your blog :) Hope you don't mind if I stalk you! Mine is daengel.blogspot.com if you are interested. Hope all is well in IF.
ReplyDelete