The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Monday, August 9, 2010

Two years down...eternity to go!!

We celebrated our TWO year anniversary on August 7th!! We couldn't believe two years have gone by already. And yet, we both feel like we have known each other so much longer! We couldn't be happier. Matt and I were truly made for each other! I love him so much!!

On Saturday, we went to Swan Valley to spend the afternoon and have a picnic. We found a beautiful little spot along the Snake River. It was cool and windy, but so enjoyable! It was a great day.

Heading out


The river


A quaint pasture with a fence



River again...



Fence again.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! Your little cute family : )...love it!! Audrey is getting sooo big!!! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!! I am glad that now I see what is going on in your fam every once in a while : ). Kiss that little sweetie for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! Your 2 year is coming up! Time flies, no? We're excited to have Cabes and Audrey play together!

    ReplyDelete