The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Audrey's New Favorite Things









Audrey has discovered many new things. Mainly little spots for her to sit. Almost like she's in "her own little corner." It's hilarious.
She managed to get passed the barricade behind the
t.v. where the vcr and cords are. I went to promptly remove her, and realized that she was...just...sitting there! I discretely watched her for quite awhile, and she would just sit there talking and looking around!
Another favorite place is the pantry. I have a box of jarred peaches on the floor and she enjoys using them as her seat, or step to reach the higher shelves. sigh. She was playing in there one day while I was getting dinner together. After a bit, I glanced over to make sure all was well. Apparently, I had a bag of apples left that I had forgotten about...like months old. She was deliciously enjoying one. Oh, Audrey Jo.
Her most recent favorite place is the couch. Sounds boring, right? Well, she has been pushing up the couch cushions, taking her blanket and books and just sitting there. She really doesn't even need books. She just loves the fact that she can get up there, and then just sits, soaking in the moment. She is such a fun, little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment