Now to the sad stuff. She got her first haircut. (sniff) Grandma Casperson was in town, and we decided Audrey's little mullet-strands needed a trim. I was so worried she would look so much older. But, it didn't change her to much. It really cleaned her hair up and she looks adorable. Unfortunately, Audrey is going through a phase of pulling her hair out. She pulls out anything that's in her hair (bows, elastics, head bands, cheerios, etc) and then continues to pull when they are out. I often find hair all over her highchair. (sigh.) I am hoping this phase will pass soon.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Child prodigy...
Now to the sad stuff. She got her first haircut. (sniff) Grandma Casperson was in town, and we decided Audrey's little mullet-strands needed a trim. I was so worried she would look so much older. But, it didn't change her to much. It really cleaned her hair up and she looks adorable. Unfortunately, Audrey is going through a phase of pulling her hair out. She pulls out anything that's in her hair (bows, elastics, head bands, cheerios, etc) and then continues to pull when they are out. I often find hair all over her highchair. (sigh.) I am hoping this phase will pass soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment