The Anderson Family

The Anderson Family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Uno mas....

So, I may be going overboard on "getting caught up." I'm on a roll, so I just keep posting! Back in April, Matt had a conference down in Salt Lake. So, while he attended his conference all day, my bestest friend, Melanie, came with her two boys to the hotel to swim, and then we lunched at her place. Will and Porter are two awesome dudes. :)
We then met up with Uncle Braden and bowled, and had some Creamery ice cream. Mmmm.




Cuteness. Is this a foreshadow of things to come? ;)


Since this picture, Audrey has started crawling. Her rolls aren't as...rolly anymore. :(


Thanks for bending down to my height, Mel!


Audrey's typical look when held by uncle Braden. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am so bad. I took a ....several month hiatus on blogging and just saw all your posts. I love those pictures of the boys and Audrey! I just love that little girl. I really do miss her...and you. Please come down again. I know...why don't I come up? oH if I had the money/time/energy/....etc. I'm lame. But I do love you!

    ReplyDelete